10 Reasons to Visit My Pie Pizza During National Pizza Month
My Pie Pizza, a fast-casual pizza concept that offers customizable New York authentic recipes is celebrating National Pizza Month (October) with 10 delicious reasons to visit their three valley locations.
1. October is National Pizza Month - really, do you need another reason? If so, continue reading. :)
2. Today - October 9th, is National Pizza & Beer Day - it's happy hour all day at My Pie - enjoy a brew and a pie.
3. Take & Bake Kits - so you can be the pizza chef at home.
4. Sunday, October 11th is National Sausage Pizza Day - sausage is the #2 favorite pizza topping in the US, who's a fan?
5. Party Packs available - the perfect way to celebrate a birthday or for a football watch party.
6. Wings! Brand new at My Pie Pizza – chicken wings in two flavors – garlic parmesan or sweet heat. Available in Paradise Valley or Tempe. Soon to come in Gilbert.
7. Thursday, October 14th is National Dessert Day – My Pie is known for its pizza but they also have the best sweet treats in town with fresh baked cookies, cinna-knots and brownies. What's your favorite?
8. Catering! Build company morale or celebrate an event with My Pie Pizza catering. Visit our website, select your location and then click through to our catering websites. Or call for a custom package starting at $119 (serves 12).
9. October 31st is Halloween! Come by and get your little goblins and ghouls their favorite cheese pizza before they fill up on sugary treats.
10. Last but never least... Garlic Knots. They're irresistible, delicious and will surely keep the vampires away.
Arizona Locations My Pie Pizza Gilbert
3765 S. Gilbert Rd.
Gilbert, Arizona, 85297
My Pie Pizza Paradise Valley
12601 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ, 85032
My Pie Pizza Tempe
777 S. College Ave. #102
Tempe, Arizona, 85281
At My Pie, guests are able to custom-build their dining experience by using homemade recipes and locally sourced ingredients. Each location makes its own doughs and sauces daily and pies cook up in a New York minute. The menu includes a variety of signature pizzas and calzones on your choice of white, gluten free or cauliflower crust. Other menu favorites include garlic knots, mamma’s meatballs, Mediterranean salad and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.
"We love our local AZ community and are always looking to offer them new ways to enjoy good times with amazing food. Between our regular menu, party packs, take and bake kits and now with the addition of wings, we’ve got something for everyone and every occasion,” said Ryan Mitchell, co-founder, My Pie Pizza.
For more information about My Pie, to find a location near you, or for franchise inquiries, please visit www.pizzayourway.com.